The Best Equipment
We believe that our success is directly tied to the success of our drivers. We build strong relationships through honesty & respect and our low turnover proves it!
There are many great advantages to being a CDL Class A Driver with Midwest Bulk. Besides our comprehensive package of benefits (health insurance, paid life insurance, weekly pay & annual raises), we offer drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a 100% fleet owned asset company. We operate new Peterbilt 579’s with APU’s and new Great Dane trailers with whisper quiet Carrier units, air-weigh scales, and air sliding tandems!
Our committed drivers operate 50 trucks, so while others say that they value your needs, we back it up! You are not just another number to us.
- Late model Peterbilt 579 Trucks
- Great Dane trailers with Carrier units
- Power Inverter
- Sirius/XM Ready Radio
- Company Provided CB Radio
- IVG Qualcomm ELD
We Drive X4-7500
Features and Benefits:
- The X4™ Series. Built upon the proven X2™ platform, the X4 7500 unit sets the bar even higher as the new industry standard for refrigeration performance and efficiency.
- Higher capacity. The model 7500 establishes the benchmark for extreme performance – up to 68,000 BTUs of cooling at AHRI rating conditions. It delivers fast pulldown, precise temperature control and peace of mind for the most demanding applications.
- Ultra high efficiency. EcoFORWARD™ technologies deliver significant fuel savings as well as higher performance, achieving 35 to 50 percent more BTUs of cooling per gallon of fuel.
- Compliance plus. The unit provides compliance with 2013 EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, while also improving operational efficiencies and performance.
- Proven reliability. The enhanced platform now includes proven high efficiency components from our Vector™ series and an industry leading warranty for dependability and peace of mind.
- APX™ control system. The modular APX system combines remarkable control intelligence, temperature control and system reliability with amazingly simple operation.
- Lower cost of ownership. Combining innovative engineering with a straightforward, practical design means less fuel consumption, reduced engine run hours, and lower maintenance costs.